• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Remington 48 Hour Sale - 4-19-18

Started by Pat Riot, April 19, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Riot

I got an email from Remington. They are having a sale on gun parts and holsters at 25% off.
I would provide the link but I am at work and their "censors" won't let me access the site to get the address...but I can get on here...Haha.  ;D

Go figure  8)

R51Fan2017

Quote from: Pat Riot on April 19, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
I got an email from Remington. They are having a sale on gun parts and holsters at 25% off.
I would provide the link but I am at work and their "censors" won't let me access the site to get the address...but I can get on here...Haha.  ;D

Go figure  8)

I love censorship!  ::) Thanks for the heads up. I may get another magazine.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

funflyer

Hope they have another rebate soon. I've got more money to burn on another R1 ;D

R51Fan2017

I hope they do have another rebate. Could use another R51! I need a Smokey!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

cpallenjr@q.com

I bought a set of the black and white G10 grips and a set of the fiber optic sights. I had a hard time deciding between the F.O and Triticon units. I bought 2 magazines and a talon OWB holster last time they had a sale.

R51Fan2017

Quote from: cpallenjr@q.com on April 21, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
I had a hard time deciding between the F.O and Triticon units. I bought 2 magazines and a talon OWB holster last time they had a sale.

As far as sights go, do you like the fiber optic or the trijicon? I have been on the fence about buying a set for my R51. Any recommendations?

- Larry Elder

Pat Riot

R51Fan, The fiber optic sights are okay indoors. Just a tad better than stock. I do wish they weren't the same color front and rear but I like them fine. I haven't tried them shooting outdoors yet.

R51Fan2017

Quote from: Pat Riot on April 25, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
R51Fan, The fiber optic sights are okay indoors. Just a tad better than stock. I do wish they weren't the same color front and rear but I like them fine. I haven't tried them shooting outdoors yet.

Thanks Pat. That's just what I am looking for are good indoor sights. I think I will give them a try!  ;)

- Larry Elder