• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

springfield xd .45

Started by DryrotUK1985, February 26, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DryrotUK1985

now that i am anticipating the arrival of my R51, i am researching my in home nightstand piece. i really like the xd .45. does anyone here own one and can give me an honest opinion?

R51Fan2017

Quote from: DryrotUK1985 on February 26, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
now that i am anticipating the arrival of my R51, i am researching my in home nightstand piece. i really like the xd .45. does anyone here own one and can give me an honest opinion?

My father lets me borrow his when I get a hankering for shooting a polymer gun. It is an XDM 45 with a 5.5 in barrel. It is a SWEET gun. A real tack driver. Then of course, the M stands for Match. I tried to steal it from him, but it never works out!!!! Guess, I will have to get my own so one day I will have two!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

russc2542

Don't own one but had a 9 and have shot a 45. get the XD mod2. much better grip than the XDM.

DryrotUK1985

lfd has the xde in 9mm that fits my average size paw very well. he also has a desert eagle 1911U officers model in stainless. chambered in.45 that felt like it belonged in my hand. i just cant swing the price tag right now.

Chris