• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Couldn’t resist the rebate

Started by Zenshot, January 05, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenshot

So, even though I couldn't get a smoke gray R51 with the rebate, I picked up another black R51. One will be for carry and the other for range duty. I can distinguish then because my old one has the Charlotte NC stamp and the new one has the Huntsville AL stamp. 
I guess I can name one Charlotte and the other Hunter.
-David

R51Fan2017

Never hurts to have two. Like they always say, one is none, and two is one! Charlotte is a good name for the NC gun. Hunter?? I have never given a gun, a masculine name. They are yours though, so whatever you want to name them sounds good!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

1911SHOOTER

Quote from: Zenshot on January 05, 2018, 07:22:53 PM
So, even though I couldn't get a smoke gray R51 with the rebate, I picked up another black R51. One will be for carry and the other for range duty. I can distinguish then because my old one has the Charlotte NC stamp and the new one has the Huntsville AL stamp. 
I guess I can name one Charlotte and the other Hunter.

Zenshot
Sweet!
Blackie
So many guns, so little time!

Zenshot

Quote from: R51Fan2017 on January 06, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
Never hurts to have two. Like they always say, one is none, and two is one! Charlotte is a good name for the NC gun. Hunter?? I have never given a gun, a masculine name. They are yours though, so whatever you want to name them sounds good!
Maybe Dixie for Alabama version sounds better.
-David

R51Fan2017

Quote from: Zenshot on January 08, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
Maybe Dixie for Alabama version sounds better.

Whatever sounds good to you!  :)  In the mean time, I can't wait for the range report!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder