• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Happy to See a Forum on my newest Pistol;

Started by springfield art, November 21, 2017, 12:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springfield art

Greetings, Everyone; I'm glad to see a forum about this interesting new Pistol, the R51. I was aware of it, and read up on it since the Recall issue; when Rem offered the $100 off rebate program, I jumped at the chance to buy/try one, as it was only $244. after tax, tags, and title. I look forward to hearing from others about their experiences; I believe I was drawn in by the 'retro' looks and price. Have a great Thanksgiving, all!  :

1911SHOOTER

Quote from: springfield art on November 21, 2017, 12:54:11 PM
Greetings, Everyone; I'm glad to see a forum about this interesting new Pistol, the R51. I was aware of it, and read up on it since the Recall issue; when Rem offered the $100 off rebate program, I jumped at the chance to buy/try one, as it was only $244. after tax, tags, and title. I look forward to hearing from others about their experiences; I believe I was drawn in by the 'retro' looks and price. Have a great Thanksgiving, all!  :

Springfield art,
     Welcome to the club.   You will find a lot of advice and solutions on here.    This is probably the best forum around for the R51.
Welcome form Texas.
Blackie
So many guns, so little time!

Tnsawdust

Wish I had seen the rebate you folks are describing.

Zenshot

-David