• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

R51 forum upgrade

Started by Robert, March 04, 2022, 10:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert

As you no doubt notice this forum looks different.

I had to perform a major update due to some problems that were preventing the forum from loading.

It worked and the R-51 Pistol forum is back and working, but will look different.

I can not return the forum to the previous look for now. I need to look into a new theme/style that will work with this new version.

If anyone has problems you can contact me at ncwonline@gmail.com or reply here if you notice problems or things not working as they should. I will do my best to get it fixed.

Step one test to see if things work as they should then try and find a new better looking theme/style that will work.

Thanks
Robert
Forum admin/owner

runuts

Glad to see the forum back up. I was concerned it may have been gone for good.

Robert

Quote from: runuts on March 05, 2022, 08:08:41 AMGlad to see the forum back up. I was concerned it may have been gone for good.

Thanks, I was pretty worried when it was offline due to a php error. Let me know if everything is working for logged in and not logged in users.

I will try and make sure everything is functioning as it should.

The new theme/style I am using should as a bonus work better if people access the forum using a cell phone or tablet.

Robert
Forum admin/owner

~

sebvox

Glad it's back up!  I too was worried it was gone for good.
- Erik

springfield art

Very nice to see this forum again! Was afraid it had been gone for good. Much useful information here, thanks so much! Best of luck!