• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Trigger v2.0

Started by FlatEarther, August 17, 2021, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatEarther

Just noticed an update posted 05AUG21 on the Dangerco site that a v2.0 trigger is in the works...

https://dangerco.us/

sebvox

I used to regularly check for updates on DangerCo's site but gave up after a while.  Can't wait for the new triggers!
- Erik

Anviljk

Quote from: sebvox on August 20, 2021, 09:31:46 AM
I used to regularly check for updates on DangerCo's site but gave up after a while.  Can't wait for the new triggers!

Same here, I used to visit on occasion but gave up. I even offered to setup a newsletter signup for the guy for free, but got no response.

blueboy

I have checked that site on occasion and sent two email inquiries over the months, but I also never received a reply. I have also been unable to locate noether source of R51 triggers. Does anyone know if the original Remington 51 triggers will work in the R51?

FlatEarther

Quote from: blueboy on November 04, 2021, 06:54:27 PM
Does anyone know if the original Remington 51 triggers will work in the R51?
I would guess not being as the model 51 trigger looks different and was designed in 1917.

sebvox

There is a change on the Dangerco.us website.  The out of stock items are gone now and there is a message that says "The store is closed for maintenance".  Could be getting ready for something new?
- Erik

sebvox

Another update on the Dangerco.us website- it has been shut down.  NO MORE HOPE FOR TRIGGERS!
- Erik