• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Crimson Trace LG-494 for R51 Cheap on Grabagun!

Started by trip5896, August 24, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trip5896

Not sure if this is a mistake or if these only fit Gen 1 R51 pistols or what, but Grabagun has the Crimson Trace LG-494 Laserguard listed for $156 on their site which is a good price.  BUT if you then click on it and view the actual item page, the price drops down to $118!  The price stays at $118 through the checkout process as well.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is a mistake or Grabagun is just trying to get rid of them or whatever, but that's $110 under MSRP for the only laser I'm aware of for the R51.  Might want to hop on the deal before somebody catches on!

Robert

WOW just checked and your right, 118.00 in my cart.

I definitely want one of these but I don't even have an R51 yet. Now I have a choice to buy the laser before the gun ha......

I have a laser on my Keltec P11 but it is not a crimson trace and the activation is via my finger pressing up against the trigger guard/laser housing and does not work as reliably as I want so I would like to replace this gun with a R51 with crimson trace laser. Just don't have the coin right now..... darn.

Post here if you buy one of these cheap Crimson Trace lasers from Grabagun!

Robert

1911SHOOTER

Grab A Gun changed their web page to correct the price. It is now $156. If you have a
Texas address, add #13.19 tax, and $3.26 shipping. comes to 189.45. $39.55 under
Crimson Trace still. CT website says $229.00. Still a great price.   :< }
So many guns, so little time!

1911SHOOTER

Quote from: trip5896 on August 24, 2016, 09:35:50 AM
Not sure if this is a mistake or if these only fit Gen 1 R51 pistols or what, but Grabagun has the Crimson Trace LG-494 Laserguard listed for $156 on their site which is a good price.  BUT if you then click on it and view the actual item page, the price drops down to $118!  The price stays at $118 through the checkout process as well.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is a mistake or Grabagun is just trying to get rid of them or whatever, but that's $110 under MSRP for the only laser I'm aware of for the R51.  Might want to hop on the deal before somebody catches on!

I called CT and they just started selling the LG-494. Three moths ago they did not have them on sale yet. So I assume they fit the Gen II.
So many guns, so little time!

trip5896

Yup, I can verify the one I bought from GrabaGun back when I made my original post definitely fits the Gen II and works great!

sebvox

- Erik

waltsblues

Yes bought one of those for a spare at that price a while back. Some others here did also.
put one on my black gun a year or so ago. Got a Smokie but don't want to put a laser on it.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

44fanatic

I got one of the CT lasers from CDNN. Couldn't believe the price. Can't check the fit because I'm participating in a state imposed three day wait for my new R51!
It appears that accessories for these pistols are cheap.

sebvox

The crimson trace is CHEAP on CDNN and the magazines are the lowest on Grab A Gun.  Grips are few and far between now.
- Erik