• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Hello

Started by President Donald J. Trump, February 22, 2020, 03:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Donald J. Trump

I love 2ndA and collect firearms. Here to support Remington in this seemingly difficult venture. I'd like to learn more about R51 that is currently being shipped from Bud's. I saw that I could get the R51 and pick the serial # from Bud's for $210, a Crossbreed Seconds Supertuck crimson trace holster for $40, and the Crimsontrace attachment for $37... couldn't help myself. :)  I love strange and interesting firearm designs and I am excited to try out the new pistol despite all of the negative press. I also don't mind if I have to do a little smithing to get her running smoothly. Let me know if any of you guys make aftermarket grips, triggers, etc as I may might be interested. Thanks for having me!

FlatEarther

Welcome!... Hail to the Chief!... Joe

R51Fan2017

Welcome aboard! Are you really President Trump??? No matter, just glad to have you with us! You won't be disappointed in your purchase, and if you need any help, we are here for you. God bless!

Sean
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

renoel55

That's where I bought mine earlier this week, Bud's.  The $199 list price was too good to pass up.  While I don't expect any issues with the Gen 2, I did purchase Bud's lifetime warranty, just in case; seemed like cheap insurance against possible future issues.  Also, same interest, after-market triggers and grips.

P.S.  Submitted my intro post a short while ago ...