• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Where are you

Started by 4 Ghost, January 08, 2020, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FairbanksBill

Interior of Alaska.  Born in Texas but moved my family up here when I was 9 months along.  Best decision i ever made.  Still have family in the lone star state but my home is the Last Frontier.

DryrotUK1985

south central NY. 4.5 miles from the nearest town, 20 miles from anything bigger than a convenience store. i try to pop in once a week to see whats up.

44fanatic

Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts. And I'm living proof that not everyone here is a rich liberal!
I winter in Florida which is where I got my R51.
You can't buy one here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. The State dictates what firearms we can buy.

JimmyJoe

I'm in Dallas Ga. That's about 30 miles NW of Atlanta. When I moved here 24 yrs ago you had to watch for herds of deer crossing the road. Now it's herds of people. Plan on retiring in a few years then moving  further out again.  Bought mine when Remington had their rebate going. I think it's a sexy beast. Haven't had any problems with it yet. I get on here every couple of days.

shinerjohn

I'm in Central Texas at a lake 8 miles north of a town, population 20,000 +/-. Been here since 1999. Retired in 2013. I check the forum about once per week.

andrew678122

I'm in El Paso, not a native Texan but I am learning. Came to Texas via Scotland and then Baltimore. My sons were in the army at Ft Bliss and talked me into moving to Texas, never going anywhere else, Texas is like heaven. I support the Cowboys and whoever is playing the Indianapolis Colts, though the Baltimore Ravens are close to my heart.
Andrew

springfield art

Nice to see some activity on this site. It was pretty quiet for a while.

Clouseau

Oakville, MO, (South St. Louis County, about 2 miles from the Mississippi River. 

OhioR51

I live outside of Columbus Ohio, somewhat rural area but yet close enough to to be at any store of choice within 25 mins,  have the luxury of belonging to a sportsman club group that provides firing ranges, trap ranges, fishing streams and hunting land. So I've been able to enjoy my R51, definitely a pistol I like to shoot.

Spitfireguy

Somewhere in America's Dairyland; not far North of where the best Kringle this side of the Atlantic is made!
(Clue, the kringle from there is sooooo good ... - they actually export it BACK to Denmark!)

Zenshot

Texas,
So I had to look up what a kringle is.
-David