• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Where are you

Started by 4 Ghost, January 08, 2020, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 Ghost

From and how often do you stop by the aboard?
Me:  Bama and 2-3 times a week.  Everyone stop by and generate some activity.
I am pulling for the Tigers Monday night, the Bayou type!  Any of you Baws from Louisiana?

Pointman

SW Texas away from all the cities. Visit the board every couple of days in the evening mostly.

4 Ghost

Sounds like a little piece of Texas Heaven.  My Great, Great Grandfather was killed fighting Commanche Indians in Texas back in 1869.

springfield art

Wait, if he was KIA, how did he father kids to become G-G-Grandfather?

4 Ghost

He fathered my Great Grandfather 2 years prior to his death, pardner.   ;D

Yellcoshooter

West central Arkansas. Usually check in every couple of days.

Pointman

Quote from: 4 Ghost on January 08, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
Sounds like a little piece of Texas Heaven.  My Great, Great Grandfather was killed fighting Commanche Indians in Texas back in 1869.
Yup, secret location in the TX hill country. Small ranch. Closest town six miles away with population 700. My great grandpa fought rustlers and bandits along the Rio Grande with a Winchester model 92 made in 1895. His saddle rifle, which I have and still shoot occasionally. I'm sixth generation native Texan, twelve generation American back to 1760.

springfield art

You're All-American! What would the US be without Texas?  :)

waltsblues

I'm in rural mid lower Michigan, also about 7 miles from nearby towns. Not as rural as 30 years ago or when I was young and came out to these parts from the metro Detroit area we lived in to chase Pheasants. However there are very few Pheasants anymore. Now I load up my Setters ad go north for Grouse.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

Jake7757

Arizona desert, moved away from Co.Co. County & Oakland area been here since 2003
I lurk a few times a month and read the threads.
AKA Jake Chandler

Zenshot

I get an email when a new post appears on any of the threads I've participated on, so I visit every couple of days. 
From Houston metro area.
-David

4 Ghost

Jake, some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen were in the AZ desert.  Used to live in Yuma.

Jake7757

Quote from: 4 Ghost on January 11, 2020, 05:36:23 PM
Jake, some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen were in the AZ desert.  Used to live in Yuma.
Yes sir they are something to see that's for sure. Summers are hot but wife and I get any outside work done very early in the morning.
AKA Jake Chandler

R51Fan2017

I'm from north Louisiana and honestly could care less about college football. But I have to admit, I am happy to see LSU doing so well this year. Who knows what will happen Monday, but in the end, it's just another game. I still wish them the best.

I try to visit the forum at least a couple times a week. Due to the holidays, I haven't stopped by once, but now I'm starting to get back into the swing of things so hopefully I can spend a bit more time here.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

renoel55

I live in Sandown, NH (southern NH), and am new to the forum.  Had my first R51 delivered yesterday.  Except for the trigger, I'm highly impressed, and don't find disassembly/re-assembly difficult.  The Gen 1 issues notwithstanding, I'm convinced the R51 will be a collectable classic.