• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Trigger Help/Replacement

Started by 4 Ghost, December 24, 2019, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 Ghost

I need 2 metal triggers for my R51s.  Any and all info appreciated.

Anviljk

https://dangerco.us

Although they show as sold out.

I am interested if he makes more.

waltsblues

I wanted to get a couple myself, last time I checked he was out too. Hopefully he will let us know when he is going to have another run of them. He is a member here and usually does.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

Zorba

Maybe he'll have them in "Remington Green"!
"The Veiled Male"

David

If Cameron is watching, I missed my chance at a trigger too. 

+1 to the waiting list

David

4 Ghost

Beggars cannot be choosy, and I am begging right now!  8)

Chris Wright

Me too. I missed out on a trigger and threaded barrel also.

R51Fan2017

If Cameron gets enough interest he will fire production up for another limited run I'm sure. The best way to find out is to PM him here, or email him.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

Anviljk

I emailed him last week with a link to this discussion; haven't heard back yet.

gtarp

I emailed him yesterday and have not heard anything either.

springfield art

I ordered my trigger some time ago, and the service was great. I'm sure you'll hear from him; this is probably a small sideline of his, to benefit us few, and the wait will be worth it.

Engineerpower

Hi All!

I've been super busy since last November, but I haven't forgotten y'all!

I'm expecting to make a run of the 2.0 trigger version by the end of this month, and will start a new thread to show them off when they're available. They are adjustable for takeup and overtravel, and make a world of difference!

My barrel sources have dried up; I'm working with Remington to get more, but won't have any more new barrels for the foreseeable future. I'll offer a threading service starting in May.
Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

waltsblues

I'll be watching for the announcement, put me down for 2.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

renoel55

Jack44

Sounds like a good idea.  :D  Remington has a thing lately about pistol triggers that are close but no cigar IMO.  Had a RM 380 that shot good except for the loooooong trigger pull.  The R51 shoots great but a plastic trigger that wiggles from side to side seems... I dunno, less than a Remington should.