• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

CRIMSON TRACE LASERGUARD REMINGTON R-51 49.95 or 29.99?

Started by Robert, December 17, 2019, 08:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert

CRIMSON TRACE LASERGUARD REMINGTON R-51 (CRILG494) listed for 49.95

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CRIMSON-TRACE-LASERGUARD-REMINGTON-R-51-CRILG494/293338686002

These are brand new and are being sold by cdnn, know who they are?

I do, so I searched on this product name and cdnn came up, I clicked and at their website the price is $29.99

The ebay sales page says new, the cdnn page does not say if it is new or ??

https://www.cdnnsports.com/crimson-trace-laserguard-remington-r-51.html#

If you ever wanted one of these, seems now is the time.

~

Zorba

For sure! I'm jaded on Crimson Trace though - I bought one for my LC9s, it failed in short order, so I returned it. They shipped me another one. It too failed in short order, so I returned that one as well. Then they shipped me a magazine for an unknown BB gun... I gave up!

Too bad too, I *really* liked the product. It was the one with the "grip sense technology" - maybe the referenced one is mo' bettah.
"The Veiled Male"

Robert

Are you sure it was a crimson trace and not a laser max brand?

Reason for asking is I searched "grip sense technology" and it showed results for "laser max" not "crimson trace".

I actually have both, a laser max and a crimson trace. Laser max used a sensor and it works intermittently, it does not sense my hand reliably unless I wet the top of my finger/hand.

The crimson trace uses a button and does work vary well.

I don't consider myself a crimson trace fan boy but I do like them and so far, my one I have has worked well.

~

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"

Zenshot

Ordered one yesterday. $29.95 is just too low to pass up.
-David

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"

Swschu

. Thanks for the information. Too good to pass up at that price.

waltsblues

Just checked CDNN its $29.99, even with $7.99 flat rate shipping its a good value. I already have one on one of my R-51's. I don't know if I will put it on my smokey but I'll have a spare.
I see I got an email from Buds and they have the R-51 with Crimson trace for $249.00.
They bill it as buy the Crimson Trace for $199.00 and get the R-51 for $50.00.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

Zorba

I have mine in hand, will be a day or two before I can get it installed.
"The Veiled Male"

Robert

Mine just came in and I installed it right away.

Here I am testing function and accuracy on my indoor range - PEW PEW PEW

This is my R51 Blue Gun used to make kydex holsters.

I will be making Kydex holster for the R51 with and without the CT laser soon.

If any one here might be interested in getting one contact me via the forum contact system. Use the subject "R51 laser kydex holster post on your forum".

Price will be $20.00 shipped, this price will be for forum members only.

I'll post a section here on the forum for the holsters after I start making them so any one interested can see them.

~

Swschu

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"

Anviljk

Does anyone know of a leather holster with Crimson? (prefer not a generic, but molded) thanks

Pointman

I just ordered one (leather holster) for my new R51 from simplyrugged.com . It Is the CUDA model. You have to click on the add laser or light. Their holsters are top notch. I have over half a dozen holsters from them. His belts and magazine pouches are great too.

4 Ghost