• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Hello from GLBourbon - St. Charles, MO

Started by GLBourbon, May 05, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLBourbon

Hello, and I am so very glad to run across this forum. I am really a huge fan of Remington, I currently have 4 - 870 Express Pumps and a 870 TAC-14. I own the Remington RM380, the R-51 (obviously) and the RP-9. I have added a copy of my License plate. (REM-870) I came across this forum searching for a metal trigger for my R-51. I am so very glad that I found this forum of like minded people.  When I saw that Remington was coming out with a pistol from early 1900's and read about how different the Pedersen Block is and the low bore axis, and on and on, I had to have one.  I was about to buy one at my local Cabelas despite hearing about all the problems.  I let the gun salesman talk me out of the purchase. Well, I got one of the Gen 2s. I was afraid about a year and a half after Remington stopped production that because of the problems that they were not going to produce them anymore.  I called Remington probably 3 or 4 times to see when or if they would again be producing them.  I finally got one as soon as they were made available. Well, looking forward to sharing information and getting some great tips and information back.

GLBourbon

springfield art

This has been a very helpful and informative Forum for me, too. Very much appreciate all the sincere and helpful comments people have made.

Zenshot

Welcome to the forum!  Cool license plate.
-David

R51Fan2017

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us! And if it is a metal trigger you are looking for, you are definitely in the right place!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder