• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Good deals

Started by Zenshot, February 04, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenshot

RK Guns has R51s for $199. Nice price.
-David

Swschu

That is a good deal....lets see if it gets better😁

R51Fan2017

I am hoping for prices to dip to $150 or so before I buy again. Especially since they are now no longer a production pistol.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

Engineerpower

Did Remington announce an end to production???
Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

lklawson

Quote from: Engineerpower on February 20, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
Did Remington announce an end to production???
Not last I heard.  But the R51 is noticeably absent from the 2019 PDF catalog available on their website.  This has lead to speculation that it is being discontinued.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Indyman

RK Guns website says they are sold out of the standard R51 ... they still have the R51 with laser for $399 ...

Indyman

Bud's Guns has the laser version for $340 ...

waltsblues

I was at our local RK store last month after Zenshot posted they had R51's for $199.00 and indeed see them priced at that. Somehow I resisted as I was pressed for time.
Was there last Saturday 3/2/19 and saw them listed in their sale paper and they were $279.00.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

Swschu

I found 220 for smokes today 03-06-2019 with 10.95 shipping. Not bad!

funflyer

Quote from: Swschu on March 06, 2019, 10:28:19 AM
I found 220 for smokes today 03-06-2019 with 10.95 shipping. Not bad!

Yep, from LockedLoaded

denverR51

Have folks had good experiences with LockedandLoaded?  I've heard of them.   thx

Sirrus Rider

Quote from: denverR51 on March 22, 2019, 04:10:19 PM
Have folks had good experiences with LockedandLoaded?  I've heard of them.   thx

I bought a CT edition from them back on the 5th and they claim a week to 10 days to ship. I'm a little concerned as I don't think it a matter of waiting for the check to clear as I paid with credit card.  I probably would have gotten speedier service from Classic, but I would have paid $30 more.  For what I paid I'll give them until Wednesday and the benefit of the doubt.

Sirrus Rider

Quote from: Sirrus Rider on April 14, 2019, 07:37:25 PM
Quote from: denverR51 on March 22, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

I bought a CT edition from them back on the 5th and they claim a week to 10 days to ship. I'm a little concerned as I don't think it a matter of waiting for the check to clear as I paid with credit card.  I probably would have gotten speedier service from Classic, but I would have paid $30 more.  For what I paid I'll give them until Wednesday and the benefit of the doubt.

Just a follow up. Lockedloaded.com did indeed deliver. Just keep in mind they are not fast on shipping..

Engineerpower

Have you every tried getting something shipped by Palmetto State? Holy cow...
Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

Sirrus Rider

Quote from: Engineerpower on April 22, 2019, 02:34:34 PM
Have you every tried getting something shipped by Palmetto State? Holy cow...

Actually I've had good luck with Palmetto and Classic Firearms both are firms that most find problematic.