• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Trigger - Who wants a metal one?

Started by Trojan117, January 14, 2019, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiveodano

I too am very interested in a new (not wobbly) trigger. If you're taking requests... I think the skeletonized stock trigger looks wrong on this gun. The gun has a retro look, the stock trigger looks too modern.
If the trigger functions well I would want 3 (and maybe some good installation instructions)

Thanks

waltsblues

I will keep an eye on this thread & wait for the offering.
Just ordered a set of fiber optic sights from Remington yesterday.
I wish someone would offer a shorter front sight to get back to where I normally aim though.
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

Engineerpower

Quote from: fiveodano on January 21, 2019, 11:27:18 PM
I too am very interested in a new (not wobbly) trigger. If you're taking requests... I think the skeletonized stock trigger looks wrong on this gun. The gun has a retro look, the stock trigger looks too modern.
If the trigger functions well I would want 3 (and maybe some good installation instructions)

Thanks

If you've never taken the trigger out, no worries, it's a piece of cake. The pivot pin is drifted out left to right (facing the read of the frame), and the action bar is a short roll pin. Takes about 2 min if you're being careful.
Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

470Evans

I will take three when you are ready.

ferrisfan

Engineerpower

Guess what just came out of the machining center???

Cameron Husk

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

fknipfer1

I want one, the plastic trigger is an insult to any shooter and waste of my time.  I never seen any gun with a bad trigger like the R51.

fknipfer1

waltsblues

Thanks
I have been on that site before but looked by gun/model and didn't see it.
They only show one I see at .130 tall is it .125 wide ramped serrated?

thanks
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

springfield art

Springfleld art would be interested in a metal trigger; I'm sure many guys are.

fknipfer1

How do I order one?  Need and address or email to get this started.

fknipfer1

springfield art

springfield art is interested in buying a trigger if/when available. Thanks.

Katieboots

I most definitely would love to purchase a metal trigger if and when they become available......the plastic fantastic trigger is just Wrong Wrong Wrong for so so many reasons!!!!

Swschu

Any information on how to purchase a metal trigger please?

Engineerpower

Will be hitting our webstore in the next week or two, I'll post a notice when it does :)
Cameron Husk