• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

R51 on sale...

Started by Seeleenickel, August 10, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeleenickel

I just popped onto the Sportsman's Warehouse website to look for a different pistol my wife wants, and checked for deals on the R51.

In satin black, they are currently on sale for $249.99.  I could not find the date for the end of the sale.

Pretty good deal.

mr220v

On guns deals, i see them for 235 sometimes.  250 seems to be the normal price you can pick them up for.

If they did another mail-in rebate, id probably buy another.  After rebate, if it gets below 200, id get one, if it got more towards 150, id buy 2 or 3.

These guns may have some twitchy issues, but the overall workmanship and finish is great.  The fact that these
can sell for highpoint prices is insane.

LouisianaMan

Checked Bud's and to my surprise, it's increased about $50, from $238 to $288. That also dropped it off of Bud's Top 100 sellers list.

Have I missed some news about it? I hope demand has increased, instead of supply drying up....

mr220v

It still shows in stock at most of the gun deals retailers.  Doesnt seem like anybody is running out of them.

Things may have changed since their bankruptcy was discharged.  At least as far as those rebates go.  Still, might be some black friday deals to look for.

lklawson

Quote from: mr220v on August 13, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
It still shows in stock at most of the gun deals retailers.  Doesnt seem like anybody is running out of them.

Things may have changed since their bankruptcy was discharged.  At least as far as those rebates go.  Still, might be some black friday deals to look for.
Well, Remington has gotten a couple of Army contracts for M4 carbines.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

R51Fan2017

Quote from: lklawson on August 14, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
Well, Remington has gotten a couple of Army contracts for M4 carbines.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Glad they won more than one! That should give them a little boost!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder