• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

gone till September

Started by johnnysR51, May 09, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnysR51

JohnnysR51 will be in new jersey till September, but my r51's will be in florida , sure will miss them, never got to fire my gray smoke, the state of N.J. will not let me bring them here , I talk to the state and they said if u are driving make sure u eat ,go to the john, and fill your gas tank befor crossing the Delmor bridge do not stop till u get to were you are going, or go around if u are going to new England states , what a BUMMER, DARN now I know why I left this STATE , so if anybody is wondering what happen ,I will still be on the r51 site but not as mmuch,, every body have a GREAT SUMMER (with your r51}

"JohnnysR51"
Johnny'sR51

funflyer

Have a great summer. You'll have withdrawals by the end June, no doubt, but you can always go to a gun store and fondle the merchandise.

R51Fan2017

Hey Johnny. Have a good summer yourself! Be careful, and be safe! I doubt you will be able to go all summer without having a gun of some type. Like Todd said, go to the gun store and pick up some merchandise. Who knows, you might have another follow you home!  ;)
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

springfield art

I live in Pa., and know an excellent gunsmith in S. Jersey; taking things to him for work & repair is fraught with risk; there's no way to transport even an unloaded firearm for such purposes into NJ as far as I know. Some years back, a friend's acquaintance had a muzzleloader rifle confiscated at a traffic stop. When he got it back, the state guys had engraved a tag number on it with an electric pencil, just to yank the guy's chain. (He was a Civil War shooter-type guy). With the new governor in NJ, The feds consider black powder muzzleloaders as 'not firearms', but some states do; NJ, NY, MA, etc.