• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Where did Blackie (1911Shooter) Go?

Started by R51Fan2017, May 07, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R51Fan2017

Our friend and regular poster on this forum Blackie hasn't been on here for a couple of months or close to it. I think I remember something about hand surgery? Not sure if that is the cause for his absence or not, but I just can't help but be curious about his lack of activity.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

Engineerpower

He posted on the 1911Forum Saturday evening, so he's still kicking. May just be taking a break from his R51 friends  8)
Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

R51Fan2017

Quote from: Engineerpower on May 07, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
He posted on the 1911Forum Saturday evening, so he's still kicking. May just be taking a break from his R51 friends  8)

I did email him to check and see how he was doing after surgery. Guess he hasn't looked at his emails yet. Glad to know he is at least still up and doing. Thanks Cameron!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder