• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

R51 Threaded Barrels Available!

Started by Engineerpower, March 22, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lklawson

Quote from: Engineerpower on January 21, 2019, 10:38:18 AM
Just an FYI, I'm down to our last 5. Probably will be a little while before the next run, metal anti-wobble triggers are the next item to run  8)
I'll put aside a little money to save for it.  :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Ben B.

Received mine in mail today after a SNAFU where my R51 threaded barrel and my R51 magazines both were routed by USPSA to another town before returning.

Got it into place in bushing & slide with minimal trouble then couldn't get the slide to move back correctly to seat the slide stop pin. One smashed finger later and she's together. Might have to try it out tonite.

Thank you Cam for the 13.5x1.

Engineerpower

Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

DekNgo

Engineerpower, will there be a 3rd batch of barrels anytime soon?

Engineerpower

Yes, I'm always right at the cusp! I just obtained a turret mill that will make it a MUCH easier job. Looking to start making chips on them next week, just trying to get the next batch of triggers up as folks are beating down my door for Silver and Black triggers!
Cameron Husk

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

DekNgo

Quote from: Engineerpower on May 26, 2019, 04:01:22 PM
Yes, I'm always right at the cusp! I just obtained a turret mill that will make it a MUCH easier job. Looking to start making chips on them next week, just trying to get the next batch of triggers up as folks are beating down my door for Silver and Black triggers!

That's great!  I'll probably order a trigger at the same time I order the barrel.  Thank you.

Engineerpower

Just shipped the first barrel of the new run last night, i'll add a notification here when more stock is availa le.

First 10 triggers of the new run came out of the anodizing tank as well, so those will be available shortly as well. Black, gold, blue, and silver for this next batch.
Cameron Husk

Ronv69

I don't need a threaded barrel, but thanks to this thread I ordered a trigger to correct the only complaint I have about the R51. Thanks.

Spitfireguy

OK; despite my comments on the other thread I'm not too proud to recant my position (wouldn't the world be a better place if so many other people were willing to do so? - when appropriate!).  How much for the trigger (black please), and where do I apply?

Engineerpower

Next batch of triggers is coming out of finishing now, I have black and silver, both skeletonized and slab.

Silver is high-polish aluminum, black is epoxy enameled. I wasn't satisfied with the anodizing results, so the anode line is going through a rebuild to make sure it's putting out good finishes.

Hoping to have the webstore restocked by the end of the day tomorrow. The Truth About Guns did a gear review on my barrels (https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gear-review-dangerco-threaded-barrel-for-the-remington-r51/), so I'm working through a bit of a PR blitz right now.
Cameron Husk

Engineerpower

8) SUMMER SALE!  8)
15-25 June, all orders are $10 off and free shipping!

I will be out of the office for two weeks after that on national Guard training, so get em while you can  ;D

Use coupon code: R51PISTOL.COM

Thanks to everyone in this great little community for your support, feedback, and patronage  :)
Cameron Husk

Pointman

Hi I just bought my first R51 (January 2020). Will there be more threaded barrels available? I'd like one just in case a suppressor is in my future....

4 Ghost

Quote from: Engineerpower on May 30, 2019, 08:38:57 AM
Just shipped the first barrel of the new run last night, i'll add a notification here when more stock is availa le.

First 10 triggers of the new run came out of the anodizing tank as well, so those will be available shortly as well. Black, gold, blue, and silver for this next batch.
. Everyone is looking forward to the next batch of triggers.   Any word?

waltsblues

Was over at Cameron's website and it looks like barrels and triggers are on the way.
Don't know when it was updated, thought he would have posted here.

https://dangerco.us/
Birddogs, Home grown tomatoes and the Blues. To me it don't get much better than that!

4 Ghost

Thanks for the update.  I want to get 2 of the skeletors.  :)