• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

R51 date

Started by lane87, January 29, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lane87

Ok guys I hope you can help me with this. I bought my R51 on Saturday. I like it alot and it has functioned 100 percent out of the box. It was made in Alabama and the serial number is H0096xxR51. Can anybody tell me how to find out the manufacturing date? I really appreciate your time guys. Thankyou. :)

R51Fan2017

Email them at info@remington.com

They will provide you with manufacture date.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

lane87

Ok. Thankyou. I'll do that.

R51Fan2017

Not a problem! And welcome to the forum!
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

lane87

Thanks. Much appreciated. Emailed Remington today. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

Zenshot

Lane, It's good to hear that your R51 is running smooth. The one I got earlier this month has not had a single failure. It's also a Huntsville AL version.
-David

lane87

I found out from Remington, that mine was made March  2017. Maybe that can help you guys out with yours. ☺

R51Fan2017

Quote from: lane87 on January 31, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
I found out from Remington, that mine was made March  2017. Maybe that can help you guys out with yours. ☺

Mine is right behind yours. She's a July baby.

- Larry Elder