• Welcome to Remington R-51 Pistol Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Barrel Thread Pitch

Started by Engineerpower, January 17, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineerpower

Next up in the chute as well, anti-wobble CNC METAL TRIGGERS!

Whowuddathunkit?

Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

lklawson

Groovy.  :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

russc2542

no wobble and less overtravel would be a godsend!

BTW, I just noticed you're a fellow Hoosier only 1.5hr away. Yay Indiana!

johnnysR51

in reply to the 2 different barrels,,,
1., the one on the top has a different machining as on the top the CNC did not square it off
2., the one on the bottom is CNC machined straight across
is the one on the top from your R51 and the one on the bottom from Ebay ,
my barrel has the machining ,   looks just like the top barrel just checking if I read this the wrong way
     Johnny'sR51
Johnny'sR51

R51Fan2017

Quote from: johnnysR51 on March 05, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
in reply to the 2 different barrels,,,
1., the one on the top has a different machining as on the top the CNC did not square it off
2., the one on the bottom is CNC machined straight across
is the one on the top from your R51 and the one on the bottom from Ebay ,
my barrel has the machining ,   looks just like the top barrel just checking if I read this the wrong way
     Johnny'sR51

The one on top is the one that was modified for the adapter. I think Cameron simply machined off the grooves on the front of the barrel to give it a smooth look. Then he cut the threads on the inside of the barrel for the adapter. The one on the bottom is a stock barrel.
"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

- Larry Elder

David

Engineerpower

First 3 rolled off the production line right at closing time yesterday afternoon!

Cameron Husk

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34

lklawson

Cool.  :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

SCurmudgeon

johnnysR51

Super ,you the Man ,,,, count me in please

Johnnysr51
Johnny'sR51

ndj1981

So how do we order one?
How much?

David

Engineerpower

We'll be accepting orders this week, on this forum first. Forum members will have first dibs on the run of 25, with forum pricing at $100 shipped. Anything left after a couple weeks will be available for everyone else at $125 shipped.
Cameron Husk

David

Consider me in for ONE.   How do you want to arrange payment?

David

johnnysR51

Count me in , iam on board , how do I make payment

johnnysr51
Johnny'sR51